can we just
this will never not be the funniest thing
"A day may come when the courage of men fails, but it is not this day."
May you be blessed soon with awesome super powers that allow you to accomplish all this and more. :D
Hahaha thank you! :D
To do list for the next two weeks:
- Study for and write five exams
- Finish my Christmas shopping (about 4.5 gifts)
- Clean out my apartment and pack to go home
- Go to Disneyland because it’s the last of the things I really wanted to do while I was here that I haven’t done yet and I don’t care if it’s exam season I NEED TO GO
- Make p4a video
1. I used to be such a morning person. I would get up and get going with my day right away and be super productive. But then I got a smartphone. Now I spend at least half an hour every morning laying in bed checking my email/facebook/tumblr/twitter/whatever instead of getting up and it throws off my whole morning but now that I’ve gotten used to it I’m having a really hard time breaking the habit.
2. I’m terrible at studying. Any other work I do alright with, but for whatever reason when it comes to studying I am almost entirely incapable of self-motivating to do it. (Guess what I should be doing right now. Guess what I’m not doing. Yeah.)
3. I’m bad at talking about myself. Not just on the internet, but with anyone, really. As soon as a conversation gets personal and/or turns to the topic of my life I just shut down and make really vague non-committal answers and I know it’s not good but it just happens and I can’t help it.
4. My earliest memory is of waking up from a bad dream and my mom giving me this little doll that she’d had since she was a kid that was supposed to guard me from the bad dreams. This happened when I was three, and I don’t remember the actual dream, but apparently I told my mom that it was about orangutans.
5. Top three things I miss about home, in order: My roommate, my cat, my mattress.
Bonus fact: I’m not actually sending this to ten people because I don’t have even that many followers that I’m friends with/know/follow back. But I will send it to a few.
A VERY HELPFUL HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE PLEASE REBLOG IF IT WAS ENJOYABLE TO YOU
thanks for the reblogs gang, unfortunately even though I think this video is quite good it’s not really getting any views/comments, reblogs & spreading the word much appreciated